Terms of Conditions (“Conditions”)
Last updated: October 14, 2015
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Conditions”) carefully before purchasing something from Barrette Fabrication, LLC (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
1. WARRANTY. There are NO WARRANTIES, either expressed or implied. Neither Barrette Fabrication, LLC nor any affiliated manufacturers will be liable for any loss, damage, or injury, either direct or indirect, arising from the use or inability to determine the appropriate use of any product. In the connection, the user assumes all responsibility and risk. There is no warranty of merchantability. We reserve the right to change specification without notice. Customer acknowledges that the use intended of the vehicle is for off-road use only. The purchaser understands and recognizes that off-road parts, specialized off-road equipment, and all parts and services sold by Barrette Fabrication, LLC are exposed to many and varied conditions due to the manner in which they are installed and used. Any reference used anywhere at anytime to “off-road trucks,” “off-road jeeps,” or ” off-road vehicles” does not refer to vehicles that can legally be used on public streets or highways. The term “off-road trucks,” “off-road jeeps,” or ” off-road vehicles” simply refers to a class of vehicles designed and built for operation at off-highway events only. No product or service is designed or intended to prevent injury or death. Purchase and/or use of any products from Barrette Fabrication, LLC implies recognition and acceptance of these terms and conditions by consumer.
2. SPECIAL ORDERS: Barrette Fabrication, LLC reserves the right to require the customer to prepay in full any special ordered items and custom fabricated assembly. Absolutely no returns or exchanges on special orders, customer fabricated assemblies, or discontinued items.
3. REFUSAL. Any shipment refused by customer will be billed a 25% restocking charge plus freight to and from the destination.
4. RECEIPT & INSPECTION. Customer acknowledges that he has, or will, personally inspect all products purchased from Barrette Fabrication, LLC (regardless of point of delivery) and finds it suitable for his needs. Customer acknowledges receipt of all items listed on the invoice and that he understands its proper operation and use.
5. INDEMNITY/HOLD HARMLESS. Customer will take all necessary precautions regarding the installation of custom assemblies and protect all persons and property from injury or damage. Customer agrees to hold harmless Barrette Fabrication, LLC from and against any and all liability claims, judgments, attorneys’ fees and costs, of every kind and nature, including but not limited to injuries or death to persons and damage to property, arising out of the use of the assemblies fabricated by Barrette Fabrication, LLC.
6. ASSUMPTION OF RISK/RELEASE – DISCHARGE OF LIABILITY. Customer is fully aware and acknowledges there is a risk of injury or damage arising out of the use of non-OEM/DOT assemblies and hereby elects to voluntarily use these assemblies and assume all of the above risks of injury or damage. Customer agrees to release and discharge Barrette Fabrication, LLC from any and all responsibility or liability from such injury or damage arising out of the use or operation of said assemblies. Customer further agrees to waive, release, and discharge any and all claims for injury or damage against Barrette Fabrication, LLC which customer otherwise may be entitled to assert.
7. SHIPPING CHARGES. Actual shipping charges may change for oversized items, air service, international orders, COD and/or truck freight. You will be contacted with available shipping options if your shipping costs vary from the quoted amount by the salesperson or the website (depending on your method of ordering).
8. RETURNS: No product returns will be accepted without prior consent from Barrette Fabrication, LLC and issuance of a return authorization number (RMA). All returns must be approved within 15 days of the purchaser receiving the product and may subject to a 25% restocking fee. All returns must accompany a copy of the original invoice for said products being returned. All product shortages must be reported within 15 days of receiving the product or replacement parts will not be free of charge. ANY special order, closeout, or “blem” product sales are final and no returns or refunds will be accepted.
9. CANCELLATIONS: If you have placed a phone, fax or internet order and need to cancel the order for any reason. Please contact us by phone immediately at 401-996-6691, you must speak to someone! If the order has not already shipped out, we can easily cancel you order and your account will be refunded in the full amount.
If your order has already shipped, you will have to refuse the shipment, or return the product and you will be responsible for the round trip shipping charges. All other charges will be credited once we receive the returned product back in new unused condition.
10. REFUNDS for products returned are possible if:
- a) the product is returned in it’s original packaging, in perfect condition and the return shipping is pre-paid.
- b) the product is incorrect due to a shipping error on behalf of Barrette Fabrication, LLC.
All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee. The original purchaser may, within 30 days of the date of purchase, exchange an item if it is returned in its original unaltered condition. Returns must be accompanied by a sales receipt to verify proof of purchase.
11. SHIPPING DAMAGE: If the product was damaged during shipping, you must report such damage to Barrette Fabrication, LLC within 24 hours. In such case all the packaging materials must be retained so Barrette Fabrication, LLC can process a damage claim with the carrier.
12. ORDERING: To place an order by phone or fax or get additional information about our products or an existing order, please contact us.
13. DEALER DROP SHIP POLICY: For all Barrette Fabrication, LLC dealers, there is a $100 minimum order. Any drop ship order between $100 and $200 will incur a $15 drop ship fee, in addition to usual shipping charges. For all dealer direct or drop ship orders over $200, the drop ship fee will be waived.